post by Edward Champion on the Reluctant habits blog
1. It could destroy whatever shreds of privacy we have left.
2. It will hold more people needlessly accountable for easily pardonable activities.
3. It is remarkably easy to steal a pair of glasses.
4. It gives Google far more personal information than it needs to know.
5. It will open new possibilities for online sexual extortion.
6. It may increase violence.
7. It will discourage personal risk.
8. We have no idea what health problems Glass will create.
9. It may increase violations of doctor-patient confidentiality and attorney-client privilege.
10. It could be hacked.
11. It will discourage anonymity.
12. It isn’t distinct enough from the body.
13. It could give the police far more details about you than you can possibly know.
14. It will discourage kindness and respect.
15. Artists will be held more accountable for material that “offends.”
16. It may kill off what remains of the moviegoing experience.
17. It will create problems with consent.
Read the rest of this post by Edward Champion on the Reluctant habits blog